The Company is committed to establishing and maintaining privacy best practices and to giving users choice with respect to opting-out should they wish that the Company not collect, identify or use certain data or information while using our technology or rendering our Service.
Your privacy is important to us and we aim for our Site and our Service to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for our users. We respect and safeguard the personally identifiable information such as your name, age, phone number, email address, etc. (“Personal Information”) as well as the non-personally identifiable information such as your telecommunication service provider, device type etc. (“Non-Personal Information”) we receive and collect from you on our Site and in the course of delivering our Service.
• what information we may collect about you on the Site or while delivering our Service;
• the use and role of cookies and similar technologies on our Site and in our Service;
• how we will protect and use Personal Information and Non-Personal Information we collect about and from you;
• the circumstances in which we might disclose your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to anyone else;
• when we may use your Personal Information to contact you;
• how any concerns that you might have with respect to your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information can be addressed;
• how you can opt out of the collection and use of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
(b) Through the Service, we collect information you provide directly to us or through your Twitter and Facebook account profiles (in case you opt to register/sign-in through your Twitter or Facebook account). For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Service to communicate through videos, chats, messages, photographs (a “Session”), request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address, phone number, age and any other information you choose to provide.
(c) When you commence, send or receive access to a Session, we collect, process and store the contents of the Session on our servers. The contents of Session could also be stored on the devices of recipients. Additionally, where a participant/user elects to download the Session, such Session would be stored on the recipient’s device without limitation of time and may be shared with other persons by such user without limitation. You acknowledge that we cannot prevent or restrict a user from so downloading and/or sharing your Session(s) and that we also cannot prevent others from making copies of your Session (e.g., by taking a screenshot). In addition, as for any other digital information, there may be ways to access Sessions while still in temporary storage on recipients’ devices or, forensically, even after they are deleted. You should not use the Service to send messages if you want to be certain that the recipient cannot keep a copy or onward share such Session.
(d) When you access or use our Service, we automatically collect information about you including:
• Usage Information: When you commence, send or receive access to a Session, we collect information about these messages, including the time, date, sender and recipient of the Session. We also collect information about the number of Sessions sent and received between you and your friends and which friends you exchange Sessions with most frequently.
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our website(s) and Services, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our websites.
• Device Information: We may collect information about the mobile phone or other device you use to access our Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity ("IMEI") and mobile network information. In addition, the Service may access your device's native phonebook and image storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of the Service.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you, as more particularly described herein below.
(a) Some of our web pages on the Site and/or application may also utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies, where available and applicable, to gather Non-Personal Information. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about your activity on our Site, associated application and our Service. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information that you previously submitted voluntarily.
(b) Most web browsers and operating systems allow you to control cookie / background operation functionality, including selecting which cookies / features are accepted or not accepted and removing them. You may set most web browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may need to re-enter your Personal Information to gain access to certain parts of our Site or features of our Service that require such Personal Information.
(c) Tracking technologies that we use may automatically record Non-Personal Information such as Internet domain and host names; other information about your geographic location; IP addresses; browser software and operating system types; CPU type; your manner of connecting to the Internet (e.g., connection speed through narrowband or broadband access); click paths; and dates and times that our Service is accessed.
(e) We may also collect other Non-Personal Information such as traffic data, number of Sessions sent through the Service and other information about your interaction with the Service. The purpose of this is to enable us to use this information from our Service to enhance the user’s experience and provide services relevant to you.
(f) We may also collect Non-Personal Information in the course of serving you advertising through the Service, and may share the same with our publishers/advertisers to provide you with relevant content. To improve the success of advertising campaigns and as a part of these services, we use a number of technologies to recognize when your mobile device, tablet device or personal computer views one of our participating web site’s advertisements. We also provide reports to our publishers and advertisers, to develop aggregate and anonymous statistics for distribution and to disclose and to share such information for any other business reason.
(a) We may use information about you, that we receive or collect from you, for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Service, including to provide additional features and content for your Sessions;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered through the Service and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service;
• Personalize and improve the Service and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• Verify your identity;
• Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
• Protect your and the Company’s interests, including in particular to enforce our Terms of Service (together the “Purposes”).
(b) We may contact you using the Personal Information you have given us:
• in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about the our services (participation is always voluntary);
• to provide you information about our new products and services, where you have specifically agreed to receive this.
(d) The Company may disclose Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect the Company’s interests, fight against fraud and to enforce our policies or to reasonably protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
(a) Aggregated data containing Non-Personal Information is used by us to analyze trends, keep track of user movement in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp. Log files containing this aggregated data may be retained for a period of six (6) months or such other time period mandated by any applicable law for the time being in force.
(b) The Company will retain your information (including the contents of the Sessions) for as long as is necessary to fulfill any of the Purposes or comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
(a) However, notwithstanding the aforesaid, the Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, choose to retain the contents of the Sessions for an extended period of time when it reasonably apprehends or believes that such Session may become the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of law, our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. However, nothing in this provision shall be deemed to imply that the Company is in any manner obligated to store the contents of the Sessions.
(b) The Company will take appropriate technical and security measures (as detained herein) to protect your information from unauthorized dissemination/disclosure. By using this product, you consent to the storage of your Session communications in accordance with this Policy.
Our Site and our Service are not intended for the use of children below the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible and deny access to the Service to such person as is reasonably practicable. If we learn that a user account is created and operated by a person under the age of 13, we will terminate such user account and any information contained in such user account as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com. In those instances where we have actual knowledge that the Service has collected information from anyone under the age of 13, we will comply with all applicable laws including the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which applies to the collection of information from children under the age of 13.
(a) We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and, once we receive it, or storage and disposal. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information. All information we gather is securely stored within databases controlled by us. The databases are stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
(b) We limit access to Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Third parties provide certain services available on our Service and on our behalf. We may provide information, including Personal Information, to third-party service providers to help us deliver our products, information, and our Service efficiently and effectively. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that our third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on our behalf through confidentiality agreements and otherwise. We do not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on our behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
(c) If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we may transfer that Personal Information from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Your Personal Information may be collected and stored by us on servers located outside your country or jurisdiction.
We do not share your personal information with non-affiliated parties so that they may offer, market and advertise products and services directly to you, unless you indicate your consent to such sharing. In case you consent to such disclosure, pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, you may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties at no charge by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, which email must include your request, your name, address, phone number, and email address.